Work, learn & grow with Australia’s leading team of Chinese medicine practitioners
We currently have full-time and part-time positions available for Chinese medicine practitioners to join our team in Perth, Western Australia and Melbourne, Victoria.
Don’t just rent a room, develop your professional career with our experienced team
At Ping Ming Health, our unique culture of teamwork and ongoing professional development supported by industry-leading technology is what helps us to earn and keep our reputation for providing trusted and quality care.
We don’t offer “rooms for rent” in our clinics but long-term professional careers for both new graduates and experienced practitioners alike.
About Ping Ming Health
Ping Ming Health is a leading provider of professional Chinese medicine services. Our clinic practices Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Chinese Remedial Massage (Tui-Na) and other TCM modalities to treat the widest range of health conditions.
Founded in 1992 by Dr Ping Wang, our team has grown to become Australia’s largest professional team of degree-qualified Chinese medicine practitioners.
Our team continues to grow and we welcome applications from qualified Chinese medicine practitioners (and graduating students) who are interested in joining our team.
We aim to support you to do the best work of your life at Ping Ming Health.
Jobs for acupuncturists & Chinese medicine practitioners
Our teamwork and culture
- Ping Ming Health has a strong culture of teamwork to give our patients the best treatment outcomes and continuity of care.
- We prefer candidates who can demonstrate that they are self-motivated, honest, reliable, and able to work co-operatively in our team environment.
- You should enjoy building long-term relationships with your patients and colleagues in a professional, caring and approachable manner.
Positions available for Chinese medicine practitioners in Perth and Melbourne
Our team continues to grow and we welcome applications from qualified Chinese medicine practitioners (and graduating students) who are interested in joining our team in Perth and Melbourne.
Our clinic offers rewarding and flexible remuneration based on your experience, with either percentage of billings or full-time salaried positions available to the right candidate.
As a Chinese medicine practitioner at Ping Ming Health, you will see a wide range of cases and patients of all ages and backgrounds.
You are expected to perform to the highest standard, and in accordance with the professional and ethical standards of the Chinese Medicine Board.
You will work together with our friendly and supportive team of practitioners and clinic assistants.
You are expected to undertake ongoing professional development, not only to meet your annual CPD requirements, but also participate in training seminars with our clinic team and mentoring by our clinical director and senior practitioner Dr Ping Wang.
Your qualifications and previous clinical experience
- You must have university qualifications in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (minimum 4 years full-time study).
- Formal qualifications to practice Chinese Tui-Na Remedial massage is preferred but not necessary.
- Previous clinical practice and experience in treating specialised conditions is highly desirable but not required.
- New graduates are also welcome to apply.
Registration and professional memberships
- Successful candidates must be registered, or eligible for registration with AHPRA and the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia.
- Successful candidates also need to be a member of a professional association (eg. AACMA, ANTA, ATMS, FCMA) and registered as a provider with the major private health funds.
How to apply
Please email expressions of interest, your cover letter and CV to:
Dr Ping Wang
Clinic Director & Senior Chinese Practitioner
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. We look forward to hearing from you.